This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use “Sesame Workshop India Trust’s” on-line payment facility for making donations. By using this payment facility you are accepting the terms of usage as detailed herein below & subjected to changes from time to time. Please review periodically for any changes in the aforementioned terms & conditions facility.
1. Sesame Workshop India Trust provides an on-line payment facility to support its Donors to donate through its website www.sesameworkshopindia.org. The facility is provided in good faith and Sesame Workshop India Trust has taken due care to ensure that the facility operates smoothly.
2. Sesame Workshop India Trust’s on-line payment facility is linked to the payment gateway of HDFC Bank, a reputed payments service provider and is secured by Norton Securities.
3. User information entered during the process is kept secure and confidential and will not be divulged to third parties unless doing so is mandated by applicable local laws
4. The online payment facility supports payments in Indian Rupees only within the territory of India.
5. Sesame Workshop India Trust will not be held responsible for any damages the user may suffer as a result of using this payment facility.
6. The User agrees to defend, indemnify, save and hold Sesame Workshop India Trust harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from any technical failure or incorrect use of the on-line payment facility.
7. All donations made to Sesame Workshop India Trust are refundable only within 48 hours from the time of Donation on raising a written demand to refund addressed to Manager- Donor Servicing – email@example.com. Donations cannot be refunded after the issuance of the receipt for claiming deduction under section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act. All charges levied by the bank/third party for processing the refund will be borne by the Donor.
8. An email will be sent immediately confirming your donation on successful completion of the online donation process. Your donation receipt will be sent to you within 30 working days through email. If you need a hard copy of the receipt please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: June 21, 2016